Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Flap Fold Card


Remember this type of card? It is from one of last year's Technique Junkies online bonuses. I love this card, I don't know why but I keep remembering it and going back to make it again. The right flap opens then the left flap opens to reveal the inside of the card. It is hard to tell from this picture but the bird and saying are stamped on acetate and then underneath the bird is stamped again on card stock and colored on the white cardstock. The acetate is layered over it to give it a window effect. The colors are so yummy, yes - pink pirouette again. And the matching designer paper. I love this card, it was soooo hard to give away but the person I sent it to is a very nice person and deserved it :) I keep reminding myself I have all these cards saved as an image and could always make them again! Silly, huh? The butterfly is actually a charm I picked up in the bead section. I glued it on with crystal effects. That's it for today :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love this, too!! Such a nice card!

papersunshine said...

Thank you Cheryl! :)