Monday, February 2, 2009

Cool Card


Did I say cool? Is that outdated? Well for lack of something else to say I think this card is cool. I rejoined Technique Junkies (worth every penny!) and this is a card that is shown how to make at Technique Junkies, it is called Stand-Alone card. I will be making a lots more cards, I see a couple techniques I am looking forward to trying already. Anyway I wanted to share this real quick today, it is my new stamp I just had to have (oh boy) from the Lily & Milo collection. I just love the bird on her head! I put it on a dimensional but not sure it works too well since it is so little. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

jan said...

So very cute! How does it open? Did you stamp a verse inside? I want you to teach me how to make it next time we are together.

Jessica G. said...

Isn't TJ fun? You are fast -- I just received my newsletter yesterday! Cute, cute card!

papersunshine said...

Jan the card is crossed at the back, I will have to show you. I put a place on the inside for the verse but the original intent it to attache the card to the front and it open right on the front, I changed that a bit for me.

Jessica - I went online, before the newsletters were out, is that cheating?!! Thanks!!!