Thursday, February 8, 2007

Post -it Note holder


This was a quick and easy little project! I saw this on, what else, Splitcoast. Anyway it is a clear acrylic picture frame turned on it's, for lack of a better word, "back". I stamped a sheet of cool caribbean blue cardstock with my new Autumn Leaves clear acrylic sun stamp and colored it with my Stampin Up markers. Then I slid it in like you would a picture, stuck the post-it pad on and put Velcro on the pen (and the side of the frame) and that's it! Embellish as desired! I can change out the "picture" anytime too.

I am off to the post office, I have a few stamped gifts to mail and then my free time is up. Have a nice day!

P.S. I think I am going to take another picture of this and upload it later. This one is too dark.

P.P.S. I did upload a new one!

3 comments:

  1. What a unique idea gf! LOVE IT! It turned out so cute!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this odd but I put this on Splitcoast and it has almost 900 hits on it, the second most of all my stuff! Interesting anyway :) First is that explosion box I made from Basic Grey paper. That one is at 1100 I think.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!