Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday Card


Sorry I have been MIA! I try to post a couple times a week but the week got by me this time. Here is a simple card using the sketch challenge from SCS a couple of weeks ago. I just wanted to make a nice birthday card in less than an hour. This is the same paper I made the last project out of, still had it out and liked this print :) I punched the flowers out of the designer paper too. There is a little gemstone in the middle of the flower and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I think this is one of my favorite Tilda's, she is just precious!


2 comments:

  1. Your CAS card really highlights that Tilda! I think it's a prefect sketch for a quick card. (But is coloring a Tilda ever quick???) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another cute birthday card, very sweet! Now, I must say, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I can't believe you gave me your "Card Box" from your last post. How special!!!!! Complete with cards, too! I feel so bad because it was one of the very few blogs of yours that I did not post a comment to :( Oh well, as your BFF I'm sure you forgive me. Thank you again and from Rachel too! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!