Saturday, November 21, 2009

Card 3 of Quick Cards - Christmas


Here is card #3 of the 6 I made for my Survivor cast offs. Just love this retired set, I never used it on my own at home but went to many workshops and used it on candles and such and now mounted it and made one for myself. The sentiment is from that teeny tiny wishes set again. I really like the lavender and green together on this card. That's all for today, I have 3 more of the quick cards and 3 Christmas cards that were a lot more work that I will post along with them in the next few days. I got a chance to "play" yesterday with my stamping buddy and friend, we worked on those cards all day! Well with a little break for lunch :) Until next time, have a GREAT day!

Lori

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!