Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



Here is another cute Penny Black stamp! She is called "Love Antennae". This is also for the Penny Black blog challenge, winter white. I had fun making this card, she was fun and easy to color and then I put some really cool glitter on her wings, some glossy accents on her antennae and put her on the Spellbinder lacey circle because I wanted the red of the circle underneath to show through the loops :) I had this red ribbon with white dots, if I had some with black dots that would have really been perfect but this looks fine. The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder with candy conversation hearts. I have one more Valentine's card to post, the one I made for my hubby :) coming up soon!



Close-up of the glitter


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!