Saturday, November 22, 2008



I received this cute little Gruffie from either a RAK or a PIF swap on SCS. I just happened to be going through the images I have on hand and saw this. Perfect timing for making a Christmas card! I have this thing, I like to make cards that say "Merry Christmas" so it keeps Christ in Christmas so I don't use Happy Holidays on my own very often. However this seemed to fit the Gruffie stamp better in this case. I do send these type out to people I know who don't celebrate Christmas but this one does have a Santa hat so that is out too! Anyway... The snowflakes are made from felt, I picked them up at Archivers a week or so ago. I used rhinestone brads in the centers. The snow has dazzling diamonds glitter on it and the sled has diamond glaze on it to make it all sparkly and shiny in person :) Otherwise it is just real red and wild wasabi cardstock. I still like wild wasabi as a color better than this year's kiwi kiss. Oh, well. It was a fun card to make for no reason at all (no challenges, swaps etc!). He's a cute bear :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is truly a fun card!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so super cute! Did you stamp a message on the inside?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!