Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kitty Christmas Card


I made this for my good friend and since she has now seen it I can post it :) She gave me this stamp and I just love it! It is adorable and seeing now that I have two kittens it seems appropriate to the season :) They would do this if I had one around. I colored it with my SU markers, I think for this card they worked nicely. I have a hard time with them so I don't use them as much as my water color crayons and pencils. I used that fun flock on the white parts, it makes a nice effect. I also used some diamond glaze on kitty's nose and the holly berries. I embossed the saying with black e.p. and almost didn't have enough room for it! The shape is the curved rectangle from Nestabilities. That's about it :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!