Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bunny Tilda



Oh I loveeeeeeeeee this Tilda! She is so darn adorable! A nice SCSer sent her to me and it wasn't even a WishRAK. I also love this new designer paper from Stampin' Up. I got my order in a couple days ago with three new paper packs and I tore right into them :) I colored her to match the Lovely Lilac and Lavender Lace of this paper with my water color crayons. They work so well for me, I really like them but they are muted and soft. Well unless you put on a bunch of layers of color. (The Copic debate is brewing in my head yet again.) The white edge is a CASE and I just love how it looks on this card. It is the new border punch from SU. No, I am not a demo but my friend is :) The Easter Blessings is one of the new die sets from them that is a Sizzlet die. It worked in my Cuttlebug just fine. The only thing I don't like about this card is the flower on the patterned paper takes over the focal point. Oh well, it is still pretty :)


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!