Monday, June 22, 2009

Beach Scene Again

These are two more things I have made with the beach scene stamp. They are both colored with chalk! I haven't used them in a long time and for some reason this stamp called out to use chalk LOL! It is such an easy medium to use really. It just looks soft and weathered, sort of beachy I guess. I really liked the shells from another set (by Stampin Up) stamped on the kraft with choc. chip ink and covered in diamond glaze so I used them again on both of these. Fun and adds some interest.

The first one is an ATC, since ATC's are generally stored like baseball cards in plastic sleeves you have to keep the thickness down on them. This just seems to need more but for now it is done. The sand dollar is threaded through the hemp twine that is wrapped around the image. The second one is a card with those beachy colors I like so much! Groovy guava and taken with teal or not quite navy, not sure which I tend to get them mixed up. Thanks for looking and I will make some cards and post with the other beach stamp set I got coming up in a few days.

Oh, and if you are wondering since some of you know I am going on vacation to FL this week these posts are set up to publish automatically :) I really like blogspot (blogger)!

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!