Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hearts for Tilda


Good morning! Back from vacation and ready for my birthday tomorrow :) I am going to a Copics class taught by Sally Lynn MacDonald from Copic, it is an acrylic album and looks like we are going to use the airgun and all kinds of fun and messy stuff. I like the subtitle "leave no surface uncovered" LOL!

Today's card is one I made for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast for this week. I was having withdrawals and had to make a card yesterday even though I had 5 loads of laundry to do and myriads of other things waiting for me when I got back home. Also had to pull out the adorable Spring Tilda again.

The designer paper was a freebie in an order I received so I cant tell you who makes it but the card stock is SU bayou blue and riding hood red. The hearts are buttons with twine tied in them, same MS butterfly I like to use with some gemstones in the center and some dew drops in blue in the corners. I used my Prisma color pencils with Gamsol on this one. I am getting better with them! I also found and used my white pen I ordered from KL Stampin N Scrappin Store, she has some Magnolia Tilda's and such by the way. Anyway the white dots on her blouse, boots and cheeks are with that pen and I must say it really rocks! I had so much trouble getting gel pens to write and at the right moment. Hope you like her!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for Valentine's Day. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! This is beautiful--so detailed!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!