Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Flower cards!

 

 

 


Here are more cases of some beautiful flower cards I have collected. I am having so much fun making these! So quick, easy and pretty. I would be proud to send these out.This is where there is a card case of Beate, I think it is the second card. I need to find a better way to give credit where credit is due. Next post I have an adorable Stampavie mouse card I am working on, it is a lot of coloring like the Tildas and it is done except I am trying to figure out what I need to add to it. It has been sitting on my desk now for three days and I am hoping the light will come on tomorrow LOL! I always have placement issues with adding flowers or some embellishments. We will see! Thank you for checking out my flower cards :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful flower cards. It has been ages since I sat down and created more than one card at a time. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!