Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Challenge Card


This card was made for the Friday Inspiration Challenge on the Hero Arts Blog. It was a picture of hues of green and blue which looked more or less teal and turquoise to me so that is what I went with. The flower is a stamp set by Hero Arts and I used water color paper and ink with a water brush. Really quite easy. The layout is from Verve, I am not sure if it was a challenge or not but it is an older layout I had in my files. The bird is a Sizzix die that I believe I got from Stampin Up. The paper is all SU. I really like how the black makes the flower stand out and look so bright, I wasn't sure whether to use it or not but it works well I think. I have another project to show you next, a neat little box for Valentines or anything really! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!