Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenge card


This is for the weekly MFT sketch challenge. I know, it is the same Pure Innocence stamp, since I only have two.. but I plan on getting another one! I saw a color challenge for grape, hot pink and green and loved the combo. The designer paper is Basic Grey and the rest is Stampin Up. I colored her with watercolor crayons and then cut her out. The oval under her is watercolored blue to be like the sky and then that is on Spellbinders die cut. The flower is three punched flowers wet and wrinkled up. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the green and also an edge punch then placed two rhinestone flowers on it. I keep entering these challenges in hopes to win some stamps! Keep your fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!