Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Cards - 2





These are the other three Easter Cards I made Monday. I did use one of my Easter Tilda images from last year but I still have a sour taste from an issue I had last Spring with ordering Magnolia stamps that I wont go into detail but it kind of made me not want to use those stamps. Stupid I know and in the end it worked out even though I had to buy stamps I didn't want, I do have the stamps to use. This is the first time I have used it. I stamped the lamb again on another piece of white card stock and cut it out and put it on with pop dots in her arms, looks nice in person but doesn't show on the image. It is a cute stamp, she has on some cute shoes but the image was too big for my new Spellbinder die so you see half of her :) I love this new die! It is so pretty and I went ahead and did the embossing part of it too, really nice. The paper is Basic Grey. The other cards are Stampin Up, stamps and paper.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. Like all of them. edna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamb is perfect for this card. You did another great job.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!