Saturday, May 14, 2011


On Mother's Day I got a chance to do something for myself :) So I made this card for... ME! I saw a card on Hero Arts blog that I loved and knew I had stamps close enough to copy it so I printed out a picture and hunted through my supplies and this is what I came up with. I love it, It's just a pretty card that I enjoy looking at on my desk. The Queen Anne's Lace stamp is from Great Impressions stamps, the white embossed script background is French script by Stampin Up, the ink is Distress inks by Ranger, the butterfly is a stamp by SU and the matching SU punch. I used various background stamps for the mustard and kraft card stock. I used Stickles and faux pearls on the butterfly and drew in antennae. I think that's it. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. I thought it was a coaster at first. It looks very lacey and girlie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!