Thursday, August 25, 2011

Not Cased


Here is a card I created all on my own! I Case a lot of cards due to my horrid lack of creativity and inability to space things right which I will show you in my next post.... but this one came out pretty well :) I sent it to my friend who loves cats and stamps too. The stamp is from Stampavie by Laurence. I colored with water color crayons and used diamond Stickles on the butterflies. The flowers are punched with designer paper and molded a bit with pink rhinestones in the centers. The leaves are an older SU punch. The white layer is embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Is it supposed to be Oliver the Cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp!!!! What a cute kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!