Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas cards so far

I am going to quickly post what I've made so far, some of these are using ideas from designers you may see on the web and some are my own. I have a couple more done and need photographed but I am far from being done! I need to make at least 25 hand made cards every year and this year I did not have a "stamp a stack" to go to! Ugh! My Stampin Up friends are losing steam, can't blame them - busy lives and busy times. It takes an incredible amount of work to set up, cut the cardstock etc. and run those. Anyway for some reason I have made an individual card of each, I need to find one I can mass produce and stick with it! But that's no fun :) Ok here they are, will post more later this week. If I get more made LOL! I cant seem to get myself into my "crafting" (as my son says) room.








3 comments:

  1. All of these cards are great! The reindeer, mouse, and cat are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one :) The kitty is in boots and helping make the snowman - cute! I also like the reindeer on the first card. Very Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reindeer is my favorite, I just made another card with that stamp and its cute too but not as fancy. The kitty in the boots and snowman card I love but I made it to match the blue paper with red polka dots and I am not so sure now I like that color combo! So I am making another one with colors more to my liking :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!