Friday, February 17, 2012

Paper From My New Goodies



This paper pack has so many beautiful papers in it! How do you make a card and cover up these beautiful birds? So I ended up making a 5.5 inch square card and offsetting the sentiment so most of the birds would show. I then had to use my SU bird punch and add a bird along with them :) Had being that my absolute love for this punch compelled me to do it LOL! And now that I have the stamp that goes with it, it's really easy to color. I made this card for my mother-in-law's birthday, she keeps all of my cards :) She is one of the sweetest people I know. Ok I got to get card making, I have officially run out of cards to show on my blog so back to the craft room! Until then, have a nice day(s!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!