Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Challenge Image



This pretty little card is made from an image that was sent to a few of us in a private challenge on SCS. I love it (great choice Denise)! I used my favorite designer paper set from Stampin' Up! and coordinating cardstock. The image is colored with water color wonder crayons (also by SU). I find it easiest for me to use one brand of products because all of the papers, coloring tools, ribbon, etc. match perfectly and I don't have to hunt through all of my "stash" to find the right match. I do however have tons of products from many different companies but I use them more for scrapbooking than card making. Of course I can always sneak in some Basic Grey onto my cards :)

As far as the house, we are still having lot's of showings which I might add is a pain to keep the dogs with me and keep the house perfect but it seems our buyer is going through the motions of purchasing so keep praying it all works out!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love the wheelbarrow. I planted a flat of flowers yesterday and 20 dahlia bulbs along the walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jan! Your sure do keep busy and work hard! I will have to get your advice on what to plant in my yard when you come visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card, Lori!!

    Will say a little prayer that it all works out the best way it can for your buyer and for you to be in your new house soon.

    Take care.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You ladies are inspirational...I'm being a slug these days in comparison to what you gals have been up to! lol

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!