Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pop-Up Card


This is a fun and yes, easy little card! I wanted to use some of my brighter pink paper and came up with this. I am in a pink mood lately! I keep wanting to make pink projects and somehow they end up different colors. The directions for these are on SCS and if you want the link to it let me know, I will hunt it down and post it. It lies flat to mail and is 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 when flat. I made two, much easier to do two at once! Really cuts down the time and why not have one extra one on hand or to keep for those that don't mail their creations (you know who you are LOL!). I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the leaves and blue strip to add a little texture. Kind of neat effect. Anyway these colors are happy and the cards are cheerful so I thought I would post it! Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute indeed! Love this idea...I'll go search it down myself though---ya never know what I might find during my journey! Lovely cards Lor!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!