Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Rotating Easel Card

 This card was a challenge! I saw a "short" on Facebook of this style card and loved it.  The circle on the inside rotates when you open the card.  I had to make it!  Finally found a video by the maker and it was in French.  She did write (in French) directions of which I learned a few words which is a bonus.  She also drew some diagrams which was extremely helpful.  I watched the video several times to get the mechanism right since I couldn't understand French but that's ok. I decided to make it in A2 size, she had hers in centimeters and its a little larger. So here we are, I used the new Stampin Up suite called Sunflower Fields.  Oh and I used a Happy Birthday die cut in green and it didn't show up real well so I used white gel pen on it to make the letters stand out.  Not sure I like it, what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!