Monday, November 17, 2008



Just a quick note today, I wanted to get something posted but I have a lot to do today and I am still on the computer. I am surfing all the blogs I subscribe to which now is too many! Lots of talented people out there :)

This is using Pacific Point cardstock which is one of the new "Incolors" from Stampin' Up. I stamped the background halfway down with the print pattern stamp in p.p. and then stamped the Psalm verse in black ink. I used a Nestabilities die for the scallop around the lighthouse and then a Cuttlebug die to make the corners. It is actually a square die I cut diagonally to make it work for corners. Just an experiment that I think worked nicely. The ribbon is p.p. also and well, that's it! See ya later ;)

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!