Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crayon Box and Triangle Fold Medallion



I saw this box on Courtney's blog and wanted to try it. It's quick and easy and would make a great gift box. I made the triangle fold medallion for the technique challenge on Splitcoast and put the two together and ta-da! Looks pretty cute, huh? I used a build a brad for the middle, I cut a circle of real red and then put Stickles on it before I put the top button part on. The tag is from my new set of goodies from Magnolia. I ordered the Winter stamp club and then canceled it and apparently she didn't get that email! I am not too upset, I LOVE what I got I just didn't want to spend the money. I ordered it back in August! I got some Tilda's and some Edwin's and some miscellaneous stamps with it so it will all go to good use. I made an Edwin card today (my first) and will share it tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I am so used to saying card that I type it without thinking. Sorry about that.

    You did a great job on the gift box and the medallion!

    Looking forward to seeing the Edwin's card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks Cheryl, I am glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this is a great project! hanks for the link to the little adorable box too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!