Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Daily Bread Set


This is one of the newest stamp sets from Our Daily Bread. My friend has the set and graciously brought it over for me to use one day but I was so busy with the other ODB stamp sets she brought I never got to it. So she RAK'd me this one :) The pots are so pretty and they come out different looking every time because you can color them so many ways! I brayered the main background with desert heat Kaleidecolor ink on glossy card stock. I also punched corners from the extra. The flourishes are from the $1 bin and are chipboard, I painted them with Making Memories scrapbooking paint. I colored the pots with yes, you guessed it - PrismaColor pencils. My poor water color crayons are getting lonely! I sponged the verse with the desert heat ink and cut a mat from a Nestabilities die. There is a green jewel in the center of one of the pots if you can tell. I really like the black background on this it makes it "pop". Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!