Thursday, May 7, 2009

 


This is my first try with Flower Soft. It is a pretty material, more or less easy to work with and has a nice effect. After I tried the flower soft on the stamped image it sat around for a few weeks when it just hit me right to make this card with it. I also really like this ribbon, I bought some for a swap and had some left over and now I wish I had more! I will have to find it again. It goes with so many cards and is a little stretchy so it works well.

I have 5 cards due for Survivor - I am out of the running this time! All 6 of mine are voted off. Boo hoo. I couldn't get into this season that much anyway. I haven't made my Mother's Day cards, I owe a few birthday cards and I have got to get back into it! Since vacation I haven't done anything. Lost my mojo or something. I have a swap due in 3 weeks and still haven't gotten the stamps for it (I ordered them from Magnolia-licious almost 3 weeks ago and no response to my emails...), starting to stress a little here! I do however have a Splitcoast stamper gal nearby who offered to give me some images if push comes to shove. That is really nice :) Splitcoast stampers are the best people!


Edited post 2:41 Friday to add:

Oh oh, oh! I got an email today my order has been shipped! Oh yeah, happy now :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Lori, and I love the use of Flower Soft. This layout is perfect -- the flower image is so gorgeous and the clean, white background really makes it pop!

papersunshine said...

Thank you!

Cheryl said...

This is great! Another very nice card! You are good!!