Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Cards Nature Theme



This year I have made a large variety of cards and only one of each. So time consuming but at the same time so enjoyable! The minimum these cards take is an hour and some as much as 3 hours, I know what takes me so long?! These have to be two of my favorites! They are made from card ideas I have seen online (CASEd but changed something(s) and today's theme is nature. I love this older cardinal stamp by Stampin' Up, and then in one of the paper packs I bought for Christmas cards this year had a whole sheet of paper with cardinals! I think it came out pretty nice. The other one is that very old standy Lovely as a Tree (by SU) and I saw how this person made the sunrise look for this stamp and it was so gorgeous I had to make it.

I am mailing my cards today! All addressed and ready. Hope they aren't too late. I made two more yesterday and need to make three more today so I will post more, even if it is getting late to make Christmas cards still - maybe you need some last minutes ideas yourself :)

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are just incredible! Love the depth of color on both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lovely as a tree the background is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom would love the cardinal card. Both are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!