Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flowers, flowers, flowers!

 

 

 

 

I am having a blast with flower cards lately! I got so into the Tilda cards which are so involved with so much coloring that I got tired of making cards and lost the joy of a quick simple creation. Don't get me wrong, once in a while I like to color and I love Tilda but these have been so easy and pretty I am loving them! All of these cards are cases, I made the usual changes of paper, color, stamp set but the cards aren't my own ideas. I know one of these is from a designer for Gina K. , she used Gina's stamp of course and I used Stampin Up. I think one of these is from a card made by Beate, oh my she always does beautiful work! So all in all they are just beautiful flowers and I enjoyed every minute of making them :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!