Friday, October 22, 2010

5 Minute Halloween Card

 


Spur of the moment I decided to send my oldest son at college a little spare cash and needed to make a Halloween card for him real quick. Like 10 minutes before the mailman got here! So looking back on this now I can see where I would have liked to put another layer but hey, he isn't going to care about the card! I wonder if he will even look at it LOL! Used the Basic Grey Halloween paper, my younger son's bat punch again and a Spellbinders tag die.I just drew in the lines on both to give them a little more oomph. This paper is hand picked for him because it has skulls and cats! He has a black cat well because he likes all this stuff. Not me but this paper is kind of cool. Sponged some of the kiwi kiss ink on the Happy part of the sentiment. That's about it, quick and simple!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!