Friday, January 14, 2011

Pretty and Her Puppy



I kind of went on a splurge and bought several stamps last week. Some stamps I have always wanted and thought impractical for the most part. I dont have girls or have friends who have girls (my BFF does have a girl but she is an adult now..) so I guess these are for me LOL! I just think this one is so pretty, picking flowers (yes, doing the loves me - loves me not thing) and walking along with her puppy. The layout is last week's MFT sketch - I didnt use a MFT stamp because I didnt have one last week. So I didnt join the challenge but still used the sketch because it is kind of cool. It's hard to tell but there is a felt button on the right side and the flower on the left is an idea I got from one of the DT's (design team) card. I used chalks to color this one, some days I like to switch from the water color crayons. Can you see the sparkle on her wing? Yep, you got it, Stickles. It really looks good on this card! I took a close up of it and here is the picture below but it came out blurry, I retook it several times and this is the best one. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. This one is so pretty. You have great detail on this card. Looks like it was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!