Thursday, September 24, 2026

Layered Gatefold Card with Pocket

I made this card for my Upline in Stampin Up, we go to her house once a month to make cards and she let us pick out two used items that she no longer needed so I am sending a thank you card to her.  I got a really great hexagon box die and a nice set of three deer dies. Her Upline is Lisa Curcio (which that makes me a downline of Lisa as well) and this is one of her tutorials.  She has great tutorials as well! I taxed my brain on this one trying to come up with die cuts and such to decorate it.  Designing is not easy for me but I try! I decided to double layer the sunflowers and use different shades of yellow and I really like how they tuned out! I hand dyed the ribbon with Peaceful Pine and it ended up tie dye looking. Sunflower Fields Suite again.  I love sunflowers, I think I have every set with them that Stampin Up has come out with.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!