Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Card for World Card Making Day


This is the other card I made for World Card Making Day. I had colored this cutie pie last week and couldn't decide if I liked the green skin or not! My husband says it looks like she is gong to puke. Hmmmm, well I decided it made her look very witch like so I used it. Besides the purple is so nice with the green! This is that same Halloween paper pack again, it is perfect. The green and purple circles were just right for my green Tilda LOL! Oh and yesterday I found these awesome buttons at Hobby Lobby and cut the shanks off- used two of them on this card. The boot and hat. There are several more cute ones in the pack I will use in upcoming cards. The sentiment is from one of those dollar stamp sets. You probably noticed that I used others in the set on cards recently. Lastly I just used the Stampin Up oval punches as they are a little smaller than the Nesties ovals and sometimes you need that :)

3 comments:

  1. I love her purple shoe in the lower corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to make Tilda green; this would be a perfect way to create a Wizard of Oz theme, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!