Saturday, October 10, 2026

X Fold Flash Card

Three cards here - This tutorial is from Lauras Creative Gems.  I made a masculine birthday card which I don't make many. The pheasant paper is from the Harvest paper from Stampin Up from last Fall.  I hadn't used this piece so I thought I would give it a go.  Its a pretty piece of paper.  I didn't have anything to match it so I printed out the Pine trees from Creative Fabrica. I think I am going to renew that subscription next year because I have printed out some beautiful things and gotten some lovely fonts. I then made it for my dear friend in TX who loves fancy fun fold cards.  I make one a month for her, I even keep track to be sure I don't forget!  The last one for for the monthly swap I have been doing in Creative Cards with Trish on Facebook.




 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!