Thursday, March 29, 2007

Woo hoo!



I am so excited! One of my cards I made for the VSN weekend challenge won! The best color combo for the pop-up card category. I used apricot appeal, green galore and only orange and it did actually work together! The reason I used it was because the hostess said she wanted to see bright and cheery colors to remind her of Summer since it was cold and snowy where she lives. How bright can I get? LOL, BRIGHT!

Also, here are two cards I have done for this weeks challenges, one is the color challenge: cranberry crisp, cool caribbean, more mustard and old olive. The other is the sketch challenge and I was going for the "clean and simple" look. Used my Cuttlebug of course! Love those embossing folders and actually loving the dies too! The colors for the sketch card are cameo coral, certainly celery and bashful blue. I haven't done today's challenge yet, had too many things going on today and tonight I am going to Super Suppers to make 6 dinners, checking it out for the first time. So maybe later or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!