Sunday, February 18, 2007

Monthly Card Class

I go to my friend's house once a month to her card class, she is a Stampin' Up demo. We make five cards and always have a great time. Here are the cards for this month, the theme was "thinking of you". Usually about 10-12 people come, she has three rooms set up with different cards at each table. We make a card and move on to the next table. She cuts all the paper and has all the stamps and supplies out- you can't beat that! Of course we pay a small fee to do this but it is worth it. She always has the prettiest cards for us to make!



1 comment:

  1. Love them all...especially those cute froggies...kinda hard not to pick those babies as my favourite! How adorable! Keep the cards coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!