Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Casing my favorite SCS'er


If you read my blog regularly you will remember a few weeks back I made a white card with a turquoise circle with the Happy Harmony flowers in it and said I cased it from scrapstampindiva. Well this week's featured stamper is her! Kendra! So I got to case a card of hers for the challenge :) You just have to change two things about the card. So here is mine above. I changed the colors, the stamps, the orientation and added glitter. I like her cards so much because they are balanced, clean, colors are used well and her style is so professional looking. She also has a great way with layers.


Here is hers: Daisy Wish and Her gallery is: scrapstampindiva
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!