Monday, March 5, 2007

Monday, yet another week


Amazing how weeks go by, one after the other same old same old. Swimming lessons, school, therapy appointment etc. today. Repeat of the last umpteen Mondays. OK so I need to get off this subject fast! I am grateful for my life and family, don't get me wrong :) I was going to post the card I made for the sketch challenge but I posted it to my gallery on Splitcoast (feel free to click the link on the left side of my blog to see it) and I am thinking wasn't one of the reasons I started this blog was so I wasn't going to be uploading to so many places? I have to decide where to upload! So for today here is a picture of Chloe, with the frizzies. Her hair was all staticky so I took a quick picture. She is a pretty girl.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet dog!! My dog's hair always looks like that, no static needed,lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!