Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter


I hope you had a wonderful Easter and reflected on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and his glorious Resurrection!

Here is a card that is using a technique from Technique Junkies. I love the ideas in these newsletters! This was an incredibly fast and easy technique that I think is really impressive. I like easy techniques and that is what this month is all about. One day when my kids are off to school all day or all grown up, I will have time to dabble in the more complicated stuff :) It is hard to tell because my photo didn't come out right but the paper color is certainly celery mounted on black, mounted on pink passion, mounted on kraft. I wanted to use the tab punch and couldn't fit it on the side of the main card image so I used the small slot punch to make a slot (punched twice side by side) and slid the tab down in and used the punch again to make a slot for the ribbon. Kind of a neat and different effect! I think it is interesting anyway. Stamped the birthday sentiment on it and done. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    LOVE this card too...of course!

    Pretty Pretty Pretty!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! :) I appreciate you looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is what i'm talkin' about! how beautiful!! what an inspiration these are. Thank you so much for sharing!! i'll be back to study up some more...
    christina

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!