Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy Week


I have been quite busy this week and I can't believe it's almost Thursday! I have not even made another card since Monday morning. I am posting a card from a while back just to have something new here LOL! I am also going to the beach Sat. for a week (ok this time I mentioned it!) So I won't be making cards. I will miss it! Anyway I will try to post one more time this week but for now here we go :)

I stamped and cut out each of the flowers and then adhered them onto the card. It took me forever because I am not a good scissor person, never was. I get all hand cramped and such because I grip the scissors too tight. I see some people just whip around and are done but not me! I was actually taught how to cut properly by my son's O.T. go figure. Anyway I always seem to pick these flowers to cut and it is torture! The end result though is always great.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...LOVE this card. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just wanted to let you know I picked you for Rockin Girl Blogger award. You can see it on my Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Denise! Wow Trish, how totally exciting, I must check this out!!!! Thanks Cheryl, I so appreciate your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty...

    gorgeous work L!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!