Thursday, September 27, 2007

My new addiction

Well not sure addiction is the right word but I can't miss one single post from this mom's blog. She kills me! She is so hilarious in her view point of her 6 kids and their daily antics. They do get into things, so do mine, but I can't laugh and think up funny ways to deal with the stories (much less write about them). She just rolls with the punches and I am sure that is why ABC interviewed her, she just signed for a book deal (which I will buy the instant it is available) and her blog has had a million hits in just over a month. So wouldn't ya like to read it? Here it is! BECAUSE I SAID SO I am now adding to her hit counter LOL!

I will work on some cards later and post them, I just wanted to share the joy above :)

5 comments:

  1. Yep, Dawn is a great writer. I've had her on places I frequent for a while. She is the one that sold a baseball last April (I think)for like 1100 dollars because of the story she wrote that went with it. And sold a box of pokemom cards for about 125 dollars that had a very funny story about her trip to the store. She is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHA! I bet it was your web-site that got me started there then! So she is the baseball story! Too funny! I should have known but I forgot all about that. I will have to look into the pokemom card thing. Well thanks, I am enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes been shut down?!?!?! I just started reading her posts.. she is a hoot.. and now she is turned off!! waaa
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. its back up.. very odd.. so never mind what I said..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad, I guess that was some mistake. I noticed in her comments in the post about the hermit crab that there was a link to a utube video that when you clicked on it was removed from utube. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but there at least 5 posts in the comments with that link. Now I want to see it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!