Monday, January 21, 2008

Back!



And I have many goodies to share this week with you! I took off a week from the computer because I did a time survey and I spent an average of 8-9 hours a day on it! That's way too much. I am home all day since I am raising my kids so in between picking them up, dropping them off, cooking, cleaning and running errands I just leave my computer on and go sit down at it in between. I thought I would give it a try of not being on it for a week, but I didn't totally do it. Bad, I know. I did check my email daily. I didn't however, spend any time on Splitcoast until today nor did I shop the scrapbooking and stamping sites :) Now I have to keep it up because it is so easy to sit down and not get up from this addictive little toy! Maybe I shouldn't keep it next to the kitchen...

OK now on to goodies! Some bunny Loves you! This card is a Happy Hopper stamp image created by Ellen Jareckie of House Mouse. My friend gave me two Happy Hopper stamps for Christmas (amongst other things!.) Stampabilities puts it on rubber and the name of this one is Love Bunny. I actually stamped and mounted the image a week ago and then later made the actual card. I used a red heart brad on the image and some rose brads to match the purely pomegranate mat. The background of the not quite navy is stamped with versamark using the canvas stamp by SU. The chocolate chip layer is embossed using the Cuttlebug. I shaped a gold wire into the heart charm that is hanging from the hemp twine that I got from the pinkhedgehog online store. That is the tab punch from SU that I put the sentiment on, the sentiment was printed with my computer. So that is the first one for this week! Tomorrow might be a scrapbook page or a card, I have both ready! Funny how much you can get done when you AREN'T on the computer!!!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is that!!

    I know what you mean about the computer being addicting. You did great staying off for a bit. Good for you. I did miss you, though.

    Take care, Lori.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. Love the bunny card, you know how Rachel feels about rabbits.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl, I have to think of some other uses for that stamp :)

    Thanks Jan - I could stamp some of these for her and mail them to her and then she can color them and use them however she wants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole week? Good on you! I don't think I could! LOL Well, unless I was out of the house on vacation or something fun like that! : )

    Card is adorable!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!