Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scrapbook Layout


Today I am going to share a scrapbook layout. I made two more cards today so once I have them on my computer and cropped I will put them here. This is a very simple layout but I really like it. There seems to be enough print paper but not overwhelming. The words are printed from my computer onto the card stock and the rest are all rub-ons. That frog is hilarious! (remember to click on image to make it larger then hit the back button to come back here unless it opened in another window). Just Grandma giving JP his birthday presents and sharing a moment opening them with him. She loves to spoil him! That's what Grandmas are for. We gave him family presents at home and let him open just the gifts people brought at the party. I wish we could say don't bring gifts but it never works! He has enough stuff! But don't they all these days? I don't have the name of this paper but seems it might have been Laguna Boys or Laguna Girls??? If someone really needs it let me know and I will hunt it down!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog hun! look at you miss fancy pants! hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be very proud of yourself, this new blog page is very pretty. Almost looks like part of a lighthouse on the left - a little New England feel.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout! Love it!

    I clicked to your blog and for a second I thought I made a mistake somehow, lol. It looks great! Very nice!

    Take care, Lori.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your nice comments on my scrapbook layout! And thanks so much on commenting on my new blog look! I did kind of shock everyone and did it without warning. I was planning on doing it for my one year anniversary but I got the bug to do it over the weekend. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look too! Fabulous Dahling! As is the layout...

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!