Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday


A new week is here and it just amazes me! Time just flies and lately I have been so busy. Yuck. I want some me time! Some time to make cards and scrapbook. Ok the scrapbooking isn't going to happen, I just haven't felt like it. Cards are so much more instant gratification!

So here is a card I did last week as a stress reliever. Just needed to make one :) It is for the sketch challenge on SCS and I used that coffee set again while I still am borrowing it. The paper is Basic Grey and I stamped the coffee mug on white cardstock and then stamped it again on a piece of the Basic Grey paper and cut it out and adhered it over the first stamped mug. I used Stickles on the heart. The white dots are done with a gel pen. What more can I say? Oh, the ribbon is groovy guava which oddly enough matches this pink paper. I have a few more cards from that CASEing blitz I did a week or so ago that I will post this week. For now have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Lori!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks Cheryl! Glad you like it :) Thanks Jan! This is my favorite paper company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! I see some Basic Grey Blush in there -my fav:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of my fav cards! the colours are awesome...it's so warm and inviting. I just love it! Very pretty indeed!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!