Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brayered Halloween Card


I made this card for the TechnoStamper Sketch Challenge, you can read about it here. I used desert heat Kaleidacolor ink pad with a brayer onto glossy card stock. Then I stamped the image with Versamark and embossed it with black e.p. Cut the image out with Nestabilities circle with my Cuttlebug. I used my new leaf punch (from my good friend again who I sent this card to!) on the scraps, I love how the leaves are varied in color like real leaves. When I was done I felt like the left side was sort of empty so I went back and put some orange brads to finish the card.

5 comments:

  1. I like this one! The colors are very pretty and match the holiday perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog through the SCS Wish-Rak Group. All I can say is WOW! Awesome card! Love it!! Love everything about it!! All I can keep saying is wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at this card making stuff! :o) I love your creativity. You did another great job! It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jan!

    Welcome chrissym and thank you so much!

    Cheryl you keep me going! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky Halloween...I like it! Very cool...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!