Monday, October 13, 2008

Stone wall


I really do have other stamps and have been using them but I keep getting these Tildas and love them! This is the one I bought and the stonewall. I just love it! I wanted to try to use more of all this new pink pirouette paper I have so here it is. I used Basic Gray and Pacific Point papers with it. Since this is a birthday card I feel like I should put a present on the wall beside her or something! She doesn't look real festive but still cute. I will post some other stamps coming up. I just finished my House Mouse SOTM October card and will upload that one soon. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, very cute!! She looks like she needs a bubble coming out of her mouth like she is blowing a bubble with bubble gum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this the same stamp as the previous card? Very cute, just looks like the same one to me. But, you did find out how challenged I am at this stuff so maybe it's just me and can't tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheryl, oh what a cute idea! I might have to try to draw that in some time :)

    Jan you are right, hmmm I didn't realize I did two in a row on the blog LOL! I make quite a few a week but not all make it to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure to share the bubble one if you make it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!