Friday, October 31, 2008

Teacher Gift For Halloween





At 7:40 this morning I decided to make a teacher gift for Halloween. Needless to say I didn't have much time! I still had to get my son dressed, his breakfast made and eaten and out the door at 8:45. I don't know what came over me. I made this simple, no brads or charms or tags or details just straight forward stamp and stick. I did add a ribbon though :) We put a couple mini-candy bars inside and I sent him to school with it. I told him it was for her and not to eat the candy! That is a challenge for a 6 year old. So here it is, even though it isn't fancy I wanted to share it for a jump off point for someone to get an idea from. That's how I come up with stuff! Inspiration. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Only you can create something like this in one hour! It takes me an hour to make a card!!! LOL! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the "BLACK CAT!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. His teacher is going to love it!! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats really cute and amazing for that hour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would take me a hour to find the supplies..lol hats off! when I grow up I wanna be like you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!