Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas card


This is a case of a card by sf9erfan, I copied the lay-out design but used a different stamp and papers. I just wanted to use the wassail paper again :) The tree is just a simple clear acrylic stamp and the gold bling fit it perfectly! I picked up a sheet of gold and silver each of these little self stick beads in an array of sizes. This tree has those exact different sizes on it! I like the look and then used the three on the side and on the bottom right just as Michelle did her bling on her card :) Thanks gal! Your cards are terrific!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! I will have to see if I can find some of those beads, what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got them at Archivers, they are on an acetate sheet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!