Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flower Cards




Here are the two cards my friend Beth and I made the other day. Aren't they pretty? She brought the paper and ribbon (and topiary stamp!)and we CASE'd a couple of cards and made a few minor changes. I love this paper, it is by Stampin' Up. The topiary card has Flower Soft in the floral part and the water colored roses card is using the technique that Patty gave a tutorial for on her blog here. You use re-inkers and a water color pen but watch the video to really do it right. It's fun and you can get a lot of gorgeous looks with it. This is short and sweet tonight, It is almost 11 pm, I have just finished my shower after a 70 minute work-out and really need to get to bed. I know 11pm bedtime is for wimps ;)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love them!
    I guess I am a wimp then I don't like to be up pass 11pm. Maybe it would be different if my kids took naps but those days are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green and pink! They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Lori, both of these cards are lovely!!! I especially love the FlowerSoft one...just so pretty!!! Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jacque!!! I am trying to use my flower soft but havent had too many occasions!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!