Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Stamp!



I hope you don't get bored with the adorable Magnolia stamps but just to show you I do purchase other brands on occasion here is a new one! This is the new Stampavie stamp by Tina Wenke. I guess I really like cute stamps. I do flowers on occasion as you have seen but I make mostly birthday cards and these work so well for them. I used the Stampin Up markers to color it this time. I put Stickles on the ribbons and stars and the sketch is from SCS called SC240. This is the same paper as the Tilda card I posted recently. I seem to have a lot of it! The Fall is coming up and these baby blues and yellows just won't fit then and I do love them. I have another Tina Wenke stamp I am going to post next time, with more fall-like colors though :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I have a special fondness for mice stamps and this image is adorable. Great sketch and DPs, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the sweetest stamps! I think it's cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan!

    Me too Jessica, where we first "met" was the House Mouse swap! Thanks so much!

    Thank Cheryl, Stampavie has a bunch of cute stamps and I am hoping to start getting some Whipper Snapper stamps, they also have some super cute ones!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!