Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tilda with Ladybug



Did I ever share this Tilda with a ladybug card? I was using this Stampin Up paper pack a few weeks back and made a quick little card with it. I just had to color the ladybug red but it doesn't really match the paper! I guess I just have to go with the flow on this one. She is rather pale too trying to match the paper but all in all I like the layers and papers together :) Tilda is always a cutie!

I ordered the Fall collection today. I know, I know - I have lost my marbles! I was so conservative, being careful not to buy too much and here I am buying yet another Magnolia collection. The Summer one was so cute I didn't want to miss out on the Fall one though! You can only pre-order it until the 16th of August by the way so if you want to get it head over to Magnolia Sweden. By the way no problems at all ordering from there and shipping ot the US. Have a good day!


2 comments:

  1. Lori, she is just DARLING!!!! This card is so stunning...love those papers and your little girl is so beautifully colored...Just love it...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet -- I really like how the subtle, soft color combo makes Tilda's ladybug pop. And I can relate: I'm trying to cut back on spending, but couldn't resist the Fall Stamp Club, either!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, I appreciate your comments!